CloudWorks Distribution Inc. Refund Policy
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at email@example.com. Please provide as many details as possible, including ORDER #, Full Name, Address, Phone Number, and REASON for the return. If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Note: If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, CloudWorks Distribution Inc. will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. CloudWorks Distribution Inc. is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
Any Cosmetic Damage From the Manufacturer Must Be Reported Within 48 Hours of Delivery!
Please note that we may request for you to email/send pictures of damaged or defective merchandise prior to sending the items back. We may also email you with troubleshooting steps in an attempt to save you the time of returning the items.
You may return UNOPENED and UNUSED items for a full refund within 10 days of purchase. You may not return E-Juice, liquid products, opened cartridges, or other consumable products for hygienic reasons and therefore it is NON REFUNDABLE.
If you are returning a product for a refund, we may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition, and the original packaging you are returning is defective, you will not be charged a restocking fee.
Promotional Term & Conditions: When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
To return a product, you must pay for shipping.
Since quantities may be limited, you can expedite an exchange by placing a new order and returning the unwanted merchandise. This will be at your cost and once the unwanted item has returned to us, we will refund you for the items.
Used items must be cleaned for a return or exchange. If you send merchandise that is not cleaned, it will be returned at your expense.
Here are the steps you will want to take:
- Repackage the item including all original parts, packing material, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be retuned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of damaged merchandise could result in refusal of your return and loss of any refund or replacement item. Items MUST not have any damage/have been used. DO NOT send items back in regular envelop, this is not sufficient packaging and can cause items to be lost in the mail as the envelops fail. Padded envelops are a must and are provided free of charge by USPS if sending Priority Mail. If the device is defective and you are sending it back for an exchange you will only need to send back the defective pieces and anything that may be causing the item not to work.
- Contact CloudWorks Distribution Inc. via the Contact Us page to inquire about submitting a RMA. You will be assigned a ticket number, which will also be your RMA #. Please get approval from the agent to send the item back before submitting it. We may email you after you submit the Return in any attempts of troubleshooting.
- Include a copy of the original Packing List in the package, and indicate whether you would like to be refunded for the item, or a replacement sent out.
- Ship the item at your expense (If item is deemed faulty, shipping will be refunded after we have received the item) and your choice of carrier to:
CloudWorks Distribution Inc.
24 Bank St.
New London, CT 06320
- If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued by CloudWorks Distribution Inc. when the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition. Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receiving the items. And will be applied directly to the method that was used to make a purchase.
- Usually refunds can take up to 4 business days to completely process after the process has been initiated. If you have any questions on our return/refund process, feel free to use the Contact Us Page.
We check all information on our website very carefully. However, an occasional error may occur, and we might update information that is inaccurate. We reserve the right to correct inaccurate information and are not responsible for typographical errors.